Crow's feet: $200
Forehead lines: $200
Frown lines: $250
3 areas: $500
Grinding TMD (Masseters): $500
Contact us now to receive a quote to freshen up your smile.
A consultation on how the injectables can benefit your Smile. Pre-operative photos are recorded.
Small injections are made within the skin. If using fillers options to have topical or local anesthetic is available.
The process will only take a couple of minutes. Once done, enjoy a more youthful and defined look.
2 weeks later you will return for a review and post-operative photos. If desired, you can add more injectables here.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT
PRODUCT FOR YOU
Muscle relaxants are used to soften lines and wrinkles that come with age or sun-damage, to drop your lip or hide a gummy smile. They can even be used to tone down the bulky muscles on the sides of your jaw – the ones that make us grind at night.
They work by reducing the targeted muscles’ ability to contract, ‘relaxing’ the muscles into inaction. This in turn allows lines in the area caused by the repeated scrunching of the skin to soften. Over time, the body is allowed to naturally repair these defects, reducing lines and preventing future wrinkles, if continually used. For these, we use a newer alternative muscle relaxant that has the benefit of fewer preservatives, which is preferable when using injectables long term.
Fillers are used to replace the lost, or lack of, volume in an area. From thin lips to poorly defined cheekbones, fillers plump up any area that may be a little lacking, to create a more supple and youthful appearance.
Our fillers use a highly biocompatible material that is naturally produced within our skin to keep it looking supple and youthful. There are fewer risks with this filler than any other on the market and it feels far more natural to the alternatives.
Whether muscles relaxants or fillers, you can rest assured that these products are not permanent, meaning if this is not for you, it will wear off in time.
Why have a dentist as your injector?
It doesn’t take five years to learn how to do a filling. Throughout dental school the anatomy is exhaustively studied as all the surrounding structures can have large impacts on dental health. The location of all the muscles are identified, along with their actions, leading to facial movement and mastication. The quality of bone changes where it is in the face, requiring different approaches for anaesthetics or treatment of fractures. Blood vessels and nerves are mapped out to ensure low risks of trauma and optimisation of comfort. Dentists are not just experts of the mouth, but the whole face.
This means we are well aware of the effects our injections are producing, are able to provide harm minimisation techniques individualised to each patient, and best of all, provide superior anaesthesia when it is desired.
We use topical anaesthetics for all injection sites, however in places such as the lips, the creams don’t always cut it. That’s where we provide you with the option of local anaesthetics to completely numb up the area. Some people manage well with just the creams, but at least here you have the option for anaesthesia that is more profound.
We are one of the few dentists in Brisbane to offer injectables to the face and neck area. We are passionate about helping our clients feel confident in their looks and only use the highest quality products.
If you are thinking about cosmetic injections but feeling a little nervous, come and chat to our friendly team and get the right advice about the procedure that best suits your needs.
Cosmetic Injectables Brisbane
Age Gracefully with Our Cosmetic Injectables in Brisbane
Over time your skin’s elasticity diminishes and results in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. If you adore the sun and spend every minute you can in it, its damaging UV rays could aggravate this effect. Let us help you slow the hands of the clock with our cosmetic injectables in Brisbane for a less invasive way of maintaining your youthful look.
Smile Design Dental and Cosmetic Injections in Brisbane, Where Technology Meets Beauty
The long term effects of facial muscles relaxing and contracting causes crow’s feet, frown lines on the forehead, and fine wrinkles on the face. Our muscle relaxant injectables reduce the muscle’s ability to tighten. These are the steps involved in slowing the effects of age while enhancing your appearance:
- Caring consultation. Before you undergo the procedure, we will take photos to compare the outcome of your treatment with how you looked before receiving the injectable.
- Attentive injections. We then gently inject the skin with the muscle relaxant, which only takes a couple of minutes. If you intend to use the relaxant long term, we use an injectable with fewer preservatives.
- Review. Two weeks after you’ve had treatment, we will take post-operative photos where you will find that the muscles that were causing wrinkles can’t contract anymore. The lines that move on your face will be much softer in appearance. You might not even be able to see them at all. Your wrinkles will gradually fade away during the active period of the injectable. You will require new muscle relaxant injections every three months to maintain these benefits.
Safe Anti-Wrinkle Injections in Brisbane
Our skilled staff will help restore your face’s youthful appearance, where we balance science and artistry to bring you a smooth and graceful look. These are the other ways in which we add exceptional value to our cherished clients:
- A protected, professional environment. We provide gentle and supportive care where your comfort is our top priority. Our qualified team offer you the highest level of treatment.
- Various services. Besides offering muscle relaxant injectables, we also provide fillers to restore volume to the areas of your face that you feel are lacking. The fillers we use are highly biocompatible and use a material that the skin naturally produces so that you don’t have the sensation of a foreign substance in your face. So, whether you want plumper lips or more defined cheekbones, we offer you this non-permanent option.
- We also treat temporal mandibular disorders (those bulky muscles on the sides of your jaw) if you involuntarily grind your teeth. Over time grinding will wear your teeth down, and they’ll chip or break as a result. The muscle relaxants that we offer will decrease your heavy bite and relieve your overworked muscles. Targeting these muscles can also have the added benefit of slimming the lower half of your face.
- Option of topical or local anaesthetic. Depending on where you want the injectables on your face, you can choose either a topical or local anaesthetic. A topical anaesthetic is usually all most patients need when injecting muscle relaxants for wrinkles. However, local anaesthetic provides a far more comfortable experience when injecting filler for the lips or cheeks. The lips, in particular, can be sensitive, and we use local anaesthetics to anesthetise the site entirely.
Why Smile Design Dental
Dentistry involves learning everything about facial muscles and how chewing and teeth grinding affect the surrounding facial area. So, who better than your dentist to apply injectables? We consider the whole face as part of your smile package. So trust us to deliver on both function and form – you are in good hands with us.
Contact us for reliable service and inspired care.